Selasa, 17 Januari 2012

Dear My Best Friend

Dear my best friend,

Li, as you know our friendship is been a long time since we high school. Even we  getting closer since your mom vuneral day. But we passed many time together.

I know you are a good person who believe in God. I know now you've problem. I do  have it too.
I wish you remember, God unite us together to bear with one another. Means to support one another.
Don't afraid about you gonna ruin other people day because you have a bad mood.

Everyone have a bad mood sometimes and they want to be alone for a while.. I understand it..

But I think it's right what Pastor Kevin Loo said on his book 365 : "We do not have to wait until our burden is lifted before we can support others."


I don't need to be perfect first to make other people perfect. Because I'm not perfect and never gonna be perfect.

But I will try help you to bear your burden. "I knew that God would use me even when I had my own problems and struggles." (Kevin Loo:365)

Yup! And that's the way He teach us and make us better and better each day with everything we've been through. He remembering us that we have a good GOD who gonna help us everytime.

We don't need to be perfect before we could serve God. "At the same time while we supporting others, God will also send others into our lives to support us."

God never uses perfect people because there is none!

I'm not a perfect person, I'm not a perfect best friends for you. But we are best friends.
So, please don't keep all alone… Let's bear it together and make it better :)


We love you <3

1 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

so amen to this.. thanks vide for writing this :) tu lia denger wkwkw